WHO WE ARE.
SKYSET BUILDERS is owned and managed by a team of well experienced professional engineers, architects and managers dealing with all kinds of contracts for construction.
SKYSET BUILDERS can take role as a main contractor and sub-contractor for small to medium size construction projects, and also performs project management services to coordinates specialist trades for industrial and commercial projects. We also provide architectural design inputs and engineering solutions as value added services to our clients.
Our objective is to provide our clients with an “I am assured” experience when we are chosen to execute their projects. Our emphasis on clear communication and follow-through procedures ensures that client’s objectives are top priority in the planning and execution of all our processes.
To be a respectable building contractor delivering beyond expectation, always.
To procure projects at a competitive pricing, provide safe working conditions and deliver quality work within reasonable time duration.
At Skyset Builders, Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental concerns are integral to its business of Construction Management.
In pursuit of the above, Skyset Builders is committed to:
- Comply with adhere all applicable legal and other requirements connected with Quality, Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental matters under the Construction Safety and Health Program (CSHP) defined by the company and the Occupancy Safety and Health Center (OSHC) ‘s Department Order No. 13 (DO 13) of DOLE.
- Conserve & optimally use natural and other resources by adopting relevant technology and implement measures to maintain Safe working and Occupational Health standards and provide framework leading to customer satisfaction.
- Establishing a site safety and health committee to act as policy making body of the project on all issues pertaining to safety and health.
- Provide the right and proper Personal Protective Equipments (PPE) to the workers as added protection.
- Create awareness on Quality, Occupational Health, Safety & Environment by training and effective communication of the QHSE policy to employees and other stake holders.
- Continual Improvement in Quality, Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
- Ensuring that all workers are given orientation/briefing or induction prior to deployment to the site.
- Continuous prevention of pollution, injuries and ill health through planned objectives and targets.
IT MAKES SENSE.
✅ Create detailed schedule and plan to meet client’s objective,
✅ Monitor project progresses and fine-tune deviations,
✅ Communicate clearly with all project stakeholders,
✅ Supervise closely on quality of work done,
✅ Complete and commission the projects on time.